Friday, August 3, 2007

Day 61 (8/1): Morehead, KY; Day Off

Only on the Journey of Hope is waking up at 8:30 considered major sleeping in…but man did we need it. Rolled outta bed to head down to the cafeteria for some hot breakfast. Sounds like we’re getting a legit day off today….just a couple of meals then the rest is downtime.

After breakfast a group of us hit the town…I needed a postcard run and some of the other guys were getting some haircuts to look spiffy for DC. Took a sweet nap when we got back…definitely a recharge day.

Around 3ish Josh from the Morehead crew brought us some Cici’s pizza for lunch. Grabbed a couple slices then headed up to catch up on the journals. Scootch even came by to offer his massaging services to some of the guys before he had to head to work!

At 6ish we all rolled over to B-Dubs for some free wings…man how I’ve missed em. Ezra and I rocked out on the trivia game…EZMARC was the far and away champion.

After dinner we rolled back to lodging…we’re all mostly just hangin out now in the dorms. Guess I’ll hit the hay soon (as if I haven’t gotten enough sleep yet today)…crossin another state line tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think everything published was very reasonable. But, think on this,
suppose you composed a catchier post title?

I ain't saying your content is not good, but what if you added something that grabbed folk's attention?
I mean "Day 61 (8/1): Morehead, KY; Day Off" is kinda vanilla.
You could peek at Yahoo's front page and see how they create article titles to grab people to click. You might add a related video or a pic or two to get people excited about everything've got to say.

Just my opinion, it would make your blog a little livelier.
Also see my web page > teensex